Why wait for a funding event or a possible sale of your company to prepare for due diligence. The due diligence process can be time consuming. By being prepared in advance your business can be well positioned for the process. Today there are cost effective sites you can use to create a data room to house your due diligence materials.
The key documents you can gather in advance are the following:
- Key contracts
- Employment agreements
- Minutes and consents of the board of directors and
- Confidentiality and invention assignment agreements with
- Corporate charter and bylaws
- Patents, copyrights, and other intellectual property related Tax
- Financial and marketing plans
How can Evergreen CFO Services help?
We provide experienced talent to address the challenges faced by emerging businesses on an outsourced, part-time basis. Our staff typically works one or more days per week on site, which positions us to immediately address pressing financial concerns, mentor staff, and help you make critical decisions.
Mark Gretz is a Vice President with Evergreen’s CFO Advisory practice and he can be reached by calling 410-997-6000 x234 or e-mailing him at email@example.com