Evergreen Advisors seeks a full-time Valuation Manager for their Business Valuation Practice. Evergreen Advisors is a leading investment bank and advisory firm focused on assisting emerging growth and middle-market companies in the areas of corporate finance, growth and exit strategies, valuations, and advisory services.
Evergreen assists clients in navigating financial reporting valuations for Business Combinations (ASC 805), Goodwill Impairment Testing (ASC 350), Embedded Derivatives (ASC 815), Tax Matters including 409A, Estate and Gift, and Income Taxes and Intangible Assets. Additionally Evergreen supports clients with ESOPs, Litigation Support, Transaction Support, and Business Planning.
Position Title: Valuation Manager
- Directly overseeing the production and review of valuation assignments
- Lead client projects from the initial meeting to the final delivery of the valuation
- Coaching and guiding other team members and supporting professional development
- Performing in-depth economic and industry research
- Drafting client report findings including summaries, charts, and exhibits
- Contributing to the development of proposals to current and prospective clients
- Working independently on several assignments concurrently and managing to completion
- 5 to 7 years of business valuation experience performing valuation analyses for financial reporting purposes (example: ASC 805, ASC 350, ASC 815)
- Valuation accreditation (ASA, CVA, etc.)
- CPA a plus
- Strong ability to interact with clients
- Strong technical, written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful self-starter, able to work autonomously and as a team player