The Cybersecurity Association of Maryland, Inc. (CAMI), Maryland’s only nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the local cybersecurity ecosystem, today announced new appointments to its Board of Directors, including its Executive Committee.
CAMI’s Board of Directors, composed of 24 prominent technology and cybersecurity leaders, remains at the forefront of driving the organization’s programming to best accommodate CAMI’s nearly 650 members and the broader regional cybersecurity community. The Executive Committee consists of:
- Chair: Chris Sachse, CEO of Think|Stack
- Vice Chair: Shelley Lombardo, COO of Evergreen Advisors
- Treasurer: John Leitch, President & CEO at Winquest Cybersecurity
- Secretary: Sarah Woods, Founder & President of VenturePotential
- Assistant Treasurer: Chuck Faughnan III, CEO & Strategic Advisor for Ascent 14
- Assistant Secretary: Dr. Tim Schilbach, CEO of Penacity, LLC
“CAMI has a proud tradition of leading the advancement of the regional cybersecurity ecosystem, which is at the forefront of our nation,” said Chris Sachse, CAMI Board Chairman and CEO of Think|Stack. “I am thrilled to have the opportunity to work with top industry professionals as we continue to fulfill our mission, support our members and ensure the health of our cybersecurity industry as a whole.”
In addition to the new Executive Committee members, CAMI welcomed nine new members to its Board of Directors, including:
- Terry Bazemore, COO, Ey3 Technologies
- Sam Bell, CISO, Edwards Performance Solutions
- Dr. Doug Harrison, VP and Dean at the School of Cybersecurity and Information Technology, UMGC
- Melanie Kelleher, Director of Corporate Relations, Towson University
- Jacqui Magnes, CEO and Owner, COMSO, Inc.
- Tony McIntosh, Director of Sales – Cybersecurity, Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- Erin Roth, Deputy Assistant Secretary, Division of Workforce Development and Adult Learning, Maryland Department of Labor
- Bruce Spector, Chairman of the Board, Baltimore Cyber Range, LLC
- Patrick Wynn, Senior Director, Office of Strategic Industries and Entrepreneurship, Maryland Department of Commerce
“We are thrilled to welcome new members to our experienced Board of Directors,” said Tasha Cornish, Executive Director of CAMI. “We are eager to see the innovative ideas they will develop to strengthen our organizational impact and the greater industry.”
The Cybersecurity Association of Maryland, Inc. (CAMI) is a statewide, 501(c)(6) nonprofit organization established in 2015. CAMI is Maryland’s only organization solely dedicated to the growth of the cybersecurity ecosystem. The organization strives to help members form connections with each other, industry resources and potential private and public sector buyers. Additionally, CAMI provides free cybersecurity incident response advice to Maryland businesses with its Cyber SWAT Team, composed of select organization members.