Evergreen Advisors is a middle market investment bank and corporate advisory firm focused on servicing organizations throughout their financial lifecycles to drive successful outcomes.
An ideal candidate will be able to work in a team environment and excel at problem-solving.
- Gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data and providing insights
- Building financial models and analyses
- Developing performance projections for site decision support
- Evaluating proposed locations and evaluating data sets
- Conducting in-depth industry, business, and due diligence.
- Performing ad hoc analysis to answer business questions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance or equivalent experience
- 1 – 3 years’ financial analysis and modeling experience with a preference for predictive modeling, preference for experience in real estate modeling
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Economic and industry research
- Solid technical, written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful self-starter, able to work autonomously and as team player.
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position at this time.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.