Evergreen Advisors’ Location Strategies assists private and public companies through their client-centric approach to short and long-term location strategy, supply chain optimization, site selection, and in the strategy, structuring, and negotiation of holistic, client-centric economic development incentive packages with federal, state, and local government entities that meet and exceed our client’s needs. Our process is client-focused, not program-focused.
We pride ourselves on having the flexibility and expertise to work across all industries and facility types. Our national reputation allows us to work effectively in any location across the country. Our time-tested site selection process uses first-party data and in-depth analysis to identify ideal facility locations for our clients. With our client-focused approach to incentives, we negotiate holistic incentive packages that are valuable and relevant to our clients. Because we are committed to our clients’ success, we implement the incentive package secured to ensure full value is received.
The candidate will work with clients daily and gain full exposure to the range of Location Strategy activities in this position. The role requires a strong skillset in building long-term relationships with clients and serving as both a partner and advisor to their Location Strategy needs.
- Responsible for managing one or multiple projects lasting several months in duration.
- Manage and prepare budgets greater than several million dollars in contract value.
- Gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data and providing insights
- Building financial models and analyses
- Developing performance projections for site decision support
- Evaluating proposed locations and evaluating data sets
- Conducting in-depth industry, business, and due diligence.
- Performing ad hoc analysis to answer business questions
- Track expenditures and perform the client billing and collections process
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance or equivalent experience
- Ability to move between Strategic Thinking and Detail Focused Execution
- 5+ with management consulting or industry experience, including financial analysis and modeling experience, preference for experience in real estate modeling
- Willingness to travel
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Economic and industry research
- Solid technical, written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful self-starter, able to work autonomously and as team player.