Evergreen Advisors is a leading investment bank and advisory firm focused on assisting emerging growth and middle-market companies in the areas of corporate finance, growth and exit strategies, valuations, and advisory services.
We are seeking high-achieving candidates to interview for our 6-week summer internship located in our Columbia, Maryland office. This opportunity provides hands-on experience in the day-to-day world of Investment Banking.
The experience includes:
- Day-to-day support of junior and senior team members on the origination and execution of M&A advisory engagements
- Assisting in the development of marketing presentations, including confidential information memoranda and pitch materials
- Creating and analyzing financial and valuation models
- Identifying potential acquirers and precedent market transactions for active engagements and prospects
- Conducting deep-dive macro, industry-specific, and company-specific research
- Monitoring and refreshing market contact database as needed for specific engagements
- Developing an understanding of the M&A deal process
- Rising senior undergraduate student attending school in the United States focused on finance.
- Strong Experience with financial statement analysis including established valuation analysis and modeling skills; experience with Capital IQ and pitchbook is a plus.
- Solid technical, written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful self-starter, able to work autonomously and as a team player.
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.