Evergreen Advisors seeks a Financial Analyst for their Corporate Advisory/Valuation Group. This position is located in their Metropolitan Baltimore office in Columbia, Maryland. Evergreen Advisors is a leading investment bank and advisory firm focused on assisting emerging growth and middle-market companies in the areas of corporate finance, growth and exit strategies, valuations and advisory services.
Position Title: Financial Analyst
The Financial Analyst will assist with the preparation of financial analysis, financial models and industry research utilized in the development and completion of business valuation and consulting engagements. The Analyst will work closely with Corporate Advisory Managers and Managing Partners on multiple client projects.
1-3 years of full-time work experience working at an investment bank, financial advisory or accounting firm, private equity or venture capital firm is strongly preferred.
Strong Experience with financial statement analysis including established valuation analysis and modeling skills are required; experience with Capital IQ and pitchbook is a plus.
- Working knowledge of financial statements and GAAP
- Financial trend/common size analysis, ratio and financial benchmarking
- Working knowledge of business valuation methods including discounted cash flow, guideline company and guideline transaction methods
Network within the metro Washington marketplace is preferred but not required.
Solid technical, written and verbal communication skills
- Research and presentation of public company financial information
- Research and presentation of merger and acquisition data
- Economic and industry research
Resourceful self-starter, able to work autonomously and as team player.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position at this time.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.