Evergreen’s Location Strategies practice assists private and public companies with short and long-term location strategy, supply chain optimization, site selection and in the strategy, structuring and negotiation of various economic incentives (i.e. tax credits, abatements, grants, loans, etc.) with state and local governments, agencies, authorities, public/private programs and/or quasi-government entities, as enticements for capital investment and job creation.
An ideal candidate will be able to work in a team environment and excel at problem-solving.
- Responsible for implementing projects
- Analyzes and summarizes information and prepares reports
- Assist the team with evaluating and obtaining incentives including providing support throughout the application, audit, and implementation phases
- Collaborates with internal departments and external consultants, as desired.
- Gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data and providing insights
- Building financial models and analyses
- Developing performance projections for site decision support
- Evaluating proposed locations and evaluating data sets
- Conducting in-depth industry, business, and due diligence
- Performing ad hoc analysis to answer business questions
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree and at least 1 year of experience with finance, public accounting, corporate tax and/or accounting at a firm or doing economic or statistical analysis
- At least 1 year of experience analyzing and reporting financial data.
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel
- Solid technical, written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful self-starter, able to work autonomously and as a team player.
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position at this time; remote work is available
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S
- Willing to travel up to 35% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state)