An ideal candidate will be able to work in a team environment and excel at problem-solving.Primary Responsibilities
- Gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data and providing insights, including detailed corporate financial information
- Building financial models and analyses to illustrate proposed outcomes
- Developing performance projections
- Evaluating data sets
- Conducting in-depth industry, business, and due diligence
- Performing ad hoc analysis to answer business questions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance or equivalent experience
- 3 years’ financial analysis and modeling experience with a preference for predictive modeling or real estate modeling.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Economic and industry research
- Solid technical, written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful self-starter, able to work autonomously and as team player.
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position at this time.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.