Evergreen Advisors, LLC is seeking an experienced Office Manager/Executive Assistant to join our team in our Columbia, MD Office. The Office Manager/Executive Assistant is responsible for administrative support to executives of the Company as assigned and his/her subordinates; responsible for all things office related, from greeting guests to managing external vendor relationships to basic accounting duties; responsible for performing additional administrative duties as arise; responsible for overseeing Company office space and organizing office operations; and responsible for maintaining a positive relationship with the corporate staff, clients, and vendors.
About Evergreen Advisors:
Evergreen Advisors serves the needs of emerging growth and middle-market companies by offering a suite of Investment Banking and Corporate Advisory services throughout the various stages of the business lifecycle.
- Maintain office phone system and answer, screen calls; maintain the phone system for the organization, answer, screen, and transfer inbound phone calls when necessary. Separate and distribute mail; backup the reception area of Evergreen Advisors Columbia office including ensuring clients and prospects are greeted and serve as the backup to the Marketing Coordinator.
- Schedule meetings, appointments, and travel as assigned.
- General office coordination including scheduling of conference rooms; vacation schedules; meetings; maintaining kitchen supplies/office supplies; and preparing and receiving all overnight packages for team; and handling the processing of corporate payments for subscriptions, memberships, sponsorships, marketing events and publications as requested; new hire preparation and notifying and following up with property management about building issues.
- CFO assistance including bank deposits; light AP/AR entry; ongoing maintenance of shared server files.
- Management of Vendor Due Diligence and corporate vendors including updating and negotiating service contracts for office equipment and meeting with vendors.
- Assistance on projects/engagement as needed including mailings and assisting in the preparation and coordination of pitches, proposals; client/prospect research. This includes printing of bios and assembly of standard pitch materials/folders, competitive data intelligence.
- Assist in organizing, planning and executing all corporate events.
- Manage business development databases with support of the Marketing Coordinator.
- Maintain CEO’s calendar by scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel as required.
- Support CEO’s and executives’ time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents, and collecting and analyzing information.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel)
- Experience working with senior management
- Ability to operate standard office equipment
- Efficient typing skills
- Organized and reliable
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer service oriented
- Knowledge of basic accounting functions
- Proficiency in Intacct, Bill.com and QuickBooks Online
- Team player willing to assist others with job duties
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, 401(K) plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Evergreen is committed to providing innovative and strategic solutions to meet our clients’ evolving business needs. If you are interested in being part of “Team Evergreen”, please send your resume to: