Hiring an outsourced CFO is more than just having a part-time employee helping with the simple accounting needs of your business. CFO’s bring expertise that reach deeper than basic accounting functions. At Evergreen Advisors, we go way beyond the basics. We offer an array of services to our clients to ensure they are improving financial reporting, closely managing cash flow, increasing profitability, gaining knowledge of the current capital markets and focusing on the keys to creating shareholder value.
Why choose us? We make sure that you focus on running and growing your business as we manage the financial reporting, capital needs and human resource aspects.
We are expanding! Evergreen continues to expand the CFO Advisory Practice. We have recently hired a CFO for the DC & Northern Virginia region. Marc Solomon brings a Big 8 accounting background along with extensive early-stage CFO experiences and a strong network.
Some of the services CFO’s at Evergreen Advisors provide are as follows:
- Finance & Accounting Consulting
- Evergreen’s CFO team assists in the day-to-day functions such as cash flow management, forecasting, financial reporting, tax compliance, and standardizing accounting policies and procedures.
- Strategic Planning & Performance Analysis
- CFO’s help to determine sophisticated financial models and budgets, growth projections and capital market experience and strategic planning and analysis to help you drive business growth and create shareholder value.
- Goal Setting
- We evaluate your business systems for areas to improve, develop Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and other best practices for your business based on the industry. .
- Cash Flow Management
- Evergreen’s CFO’s will assist you in managing cash flow – which is so critical to the health of a business. This is done through cash flow modeling and building a plan for the capital needs of your company as you grow. We manage every aspect of your company’s cash inflows and outflows to provide a view into cash needs sooner rather than being caught unaware.
- Network Building
- Our CFO’s have extensive networks – this will assist you in negotiating better terms with your creditors (banks and other financial partners), build our your board, open market channels and identify possible funding sources.
- Asset Management & Risk Analysis
- Our CFO’s identify risks and ways to mitigate these issues and control costs. We analyze the insurances (property and casualty, D&O, E&O, employee benefits), cyber risks and human resources to identify areas for improvement. These are areas that often go without the proper attention, hence expose you to risks and costs that can and should be controlled much better.
- Board Meetings
- Our Evergreen CFO’s prepare a comprehensive reporting package and attend the meetings with you. This makes the meeting more efficient and creates a better relationship with the investors and board over time.
Evergreen Advisors would love to work with you. We exist to support and grow early-stage and venture-backed companies who are in need of quality financial management with extensive experience in the capital markets.